The International Stem Cell Forum (ISCF) is made up of funders of stem cell research from around the world. It was founded in January 2003 to encourage international collaboration and funding support for stem cell research, with the overall aim of promoting global good practice and accelerating progress in this vitally important area of biomedical science.
- About the ISCF – background, projects and member organisations
- Press Releases – news and other updates
- Forum initiatives – projects being run alongside of, and in support of the Forum
- ISCI project – project information. ISCI-1 ISCI-2 ISCI-3
- Stem cell registries – details of stem cell lines
- About stem cell research – information about stem cells and medical research
- Members area – meetings, minutes and reports