[Revision approved 26 February 2008]
Provide independent policy advise to the ISCF so as to:
- Identify, anticipate and analyze ethical and policy issues involved in stem cell research.
- Develop and maintain an overview of the ethical-legal policy of different countries regarding stem cell research.
- Facilitate international dialogue on ethical issues relating to stem cell research.
- Foster the identification of shared ethical principles to guide the conduct of stem cell research and policy- making.
- Respond to priority issues as identified by the ISCF.
- Engage with ISCF members and initiatives.